Find the right medicinal cannabis product for you!
The potential benefits of cannabinoids such as CBD are only beginning to be realized. BeWonderful continues to remain at the forefront of innovation, acceptance, and accessibility for our clients in Portland, OR & Surrounding Areas. Growing medical cannabis on our own farm since 1999 and supporting local farmers, our indoor and sun-grown plants are meticulously cared for. We believe in organic and uphold strict standards for mediums and composting to deliver superior flavor and terpenes.
Conveniently located near the airport and several golf courses
BeWonderful is a short drive from anywhere across Colwood Golf Center, Rose City Golf Course, Portland International Airport, Lake Oswego, Cedar Hills, Clackamas & Beaverton, OR. We encourage you to step inside our clean, modern, and state-of-the-art dispensary, browse our broad spectrum of options, and enjoy a rewarding experience. You’ll most likely find Brian, our founder and owner, manning the counter. And if not, rest assured, our entire team of budtenders is thoroughly trained, knowledgeable, and happy to assist you in finding the ideal choice.
Offering a Wide Variety of Medical Marijuana Products at our dispensary near the Portland International Airport
We look forward to introducing you to our exceptional integrity of topicals, tinctures, flower, concentrates, and pre-rolls. Our edibles are second to none. Whatever you’re searching for, we take expectations to the next level. Taking pride in excellent customer service, we ensure the most affordable selection and make it our mission to improve your well-being and quality of life. Renewing growers cards every year for 21 years, BeWonderful brings people together.
Some of the potential benefits of cannabis treatment include:
- Cancer side effects such as loss of appetite
- Cancer treatment side effects such as nausea
- Inflammation reduction from conditions such as Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis
- Management of chronic pain from arthritis, endometriosis, fibromyalgia, and migraine
- Neurological and mental disorders such as anxiety, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, PTSD, and Tourette syndrome
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia