Cannabis FAQs & Information
What I.D. is required?
The OLCC requires:
- An unexpired and unaltered U.S. state or District of Columbia driver license.
- An unexpired and unaltered identification card issued by a U.S. state, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, United States Virgin Islands, or American Samoa, with photo, name, date of birth, and physical description.
- An unexpired and unaltered ID card issued by a federally recognized Indian tribe with photo, name, and date of birth.
- An unexpired and unaltered passport or unexpired and unaltered passport card.
- An unexpired and unaltered U.S. military ID card.
Do you accept major credit or debit cards?
Yes, we do accept pin debit in increments up to $500 in a single purchase. There is a $3 dollar fee to use the pin debit or ATM services at BeWonderful.
How old do I have to be to buy cannabis?
18 with valid ID and Oregon Medical Marijuana Card or 21 for recreational customers.
Where can I consume cannabis?
Most businesses are limited by the indoor Clean Air Act making it illegal to smoke or vape in community areas. The current OLCC laws also make it unlawful to consume any cannabis in public. Basically, it’s best to wait until you get home to a nice safe environment with plenty of cartoons and munchies at hand.
Do you offer discounts to medical patients and veterans?
Yes, please have your identification ready at the time of purchase. If you’re a patient, ask about our CBD products. If you’re a vet, thank you for your service! There are no double discounts if you are already a loyalty rewards customer. Thanks for understanding.